Can I donate used books to the Library?
The Library does not accept book donations.
If you wish to donate books, the following libraries and organizations accept used books:
Raven Books in Cambridge, Harvard Square - 617.441.6999
• the only used book store in the area that is buying larger collections
• They primarily buy academic books, especially in the humanities, no novels etc. They will discard what they cannot sell.
Raven Books in Northampton: 413-584-9868
• $25.00 fee for every 25 boxes or bags of books picked up.
• A web form that must be filled out for approval of pick-up requests
Better World Books – usually work with libraries:
• For large donations please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Grendel Books, ABAA/ILAB
87 Mulberry Street
Springfield, MA 01105
Phone: (413) 301-8736
Web Site: www.grendelbooks.com
508-754-2954 or 508-713-8702
879 Pleasant Street
Worcester, MA 01602-1908